2012 CONFERENCE RATES & POLICIES
Bioneers Registration Is Easy, Affordable and Online!
- Register on-site: FRIDAY in front of the Milliken Auditorium starting at Noon; SATURDAY and SUNDAY Room 106 of Scholars Hall on the campus of NMC, starting at 8:00 AM.
Download a full registration brochure - here
Download a registration form only - here
NEW THIS YEAR
Delicious locally catered lunch - Sat & Sun only - included in the price of regular registration before October 1, 2012* The number of lunches available is limited, so make sure to register early!*Students, volunteers and scholarship recipients may purchase lunch tickets separately.
If you are interested in trading sweat equity for conference attendance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted registration options!
Generous donors have provided a limited number of scholarship opportunities. Visit www.glbnetwork.com to learn more about how to apply for one today. -OR- DONATE NOW to our Adult Scholarship Fund ($145) and help expand our community of Great Lakes Bioneers and receive a complimentary I AM A BIONEER t-shirt!
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellations received before October 12th will be charged a$15 processing fee.
- Cancellations received between October 12th and 18th will be charged a $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after October 18 will not be accepted.
- Refunds will be available after November .
- If you have questions or would like more info, please contact email@example.com or 231.947.0312.
- Online registration and payment by credit card is available here
- To mail in your registration, please send us your completed registration form along with your payment.
- Registrations postmarked before October 1 will receive confirmation via mail/email. Later registrants and volunteers will pick up conference materials on-site in Room 106 Scholars Hall.
- Online and paper registrations will be accepted through October 12. After October 12, you must register on-site in Scholars Hall Room 106. Registration will be open at 12:00 pm on Friday, October 19, and 8:00 am on Saturday and Sunday, October 20 and 21.
- All others (e.g. workshop presenters, volunteers, and walk-in registrants) will need to first check in at Scholars Hall Room 106.
LINKS & FORMS
- Download a full registration brochure - here
- Download a registration form only - here
- Register online - here